About Me

My photo
I started this blog to share my love for photography. I enjoy the outdoors very much. Other interests are rock climbing, camping, spending time with friends, doing ministry, sports, traveling. The list could go on and on. I simply enjoy life.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Perseid Meteor Shower

I have been looking forward to this meteor shower for a while. I got some friends together and headed up to the west side of Rocky Mountain National Park in hopes to get away from the Denver lights.

I'm pretty happy for the pictures that I got. I wish I was able to go on the peak days (tonight & tomorrow) but that's also work days. I did get to see some good meteors that my camera did not capture unfortunately.

 This is a satellite and I think a plane going by. It would have been cooler if that was a fireball.


That is a meteor :)


Having some fun.


The Milky Way




A friend and I got distracted from the stars for a bit.


Can you see the three meteors?


Poudre Lake, RMNP


3 comments: