About Me

My photo
I started this blog to share my love for photography. I enjoy the outdoors very much. Other interests are rock climbing, camping, spending time with friends, doing ministry, sports, traveling. The list could go on and on. I simply enjoy life.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mini Excursion

I can't believe that my last blog post was in October. I'm ashamed that I haven't been keeping up. Life has taken a few interesting turns and thus consuming my time unfortunately.

A few weeks ago I was able to get out and enjoy some nature.

David came out to visit me and during one of the days we headed up to Rocky Mountain National Park.


There was plenty of snow up near Bear Lake.


I believe this was right around the time when the East was getting hammered with "snow". Here in Colorado we still drive around when snowbanks look like this :).


Our snowplows haha.


The trail.


The next day David wanted to do a little hike and get some fishing in. So we headed over towards Gross Reservoir. This was the view once we got to the the top of Flagstaff road out of Boulder.


Random berries.


South Boulder Creek.




That's all for now. Hopefully I will get out on some more excursion soon.

3 comments:

  1. Life was consuming your time?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were good times!!! Wish I was there so we could have some more adventures. Glad you posted again! :)

    ReplyDelete