About Me

My photo
I started this blog to share my love for photography. I enjoy the outdoors very much. Other interests are rock climbing, camping, spending time with friends, doing ministry, sports, traveling. The list could go on and on. I simply enjoy life.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Little Hike

Yesterday was so beautiful that it called for a hike. Being outside is so refreshing especially when you live in a crowded area. I wish I had a house in the hills. I love the peaceful atmosphere. It is so calming and good for the soul. Here is a quote that I like.

The poet and the naturalist have many things to say about nature, but it is the Christian who enjoys the beauty of the earth with the highest appreciation, because he recognizes his Father's handiwork and perceives His love in flower and shrub and tree." SC p. 87.1




1 comment: