About Me

My photo
I started this blog to share my love for photography. I enjoy the outdoors very much. Other interests are rock climbing, camping, spending time with friends, doing ministry, sports, traveling. The list could go on and on. I simply enjoy life.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Supermoon, Cows & Hay bales

After visiting spaceweather.com I learned that the full moon would be a supermoon tomorrow. A supermoon is when the moon may be "as much as 14% bigger and 30% brighter than other full Moons of 2013." With this new information a few of us headed to an area to see the moon rising. Our background were some cows and hay bales.











2 comments:

  1. Your photographs tickled me Catherine. Nice healthy imagination. I'm sending my brother in Oklahoma the cow picture. He's a big cow fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! It was fun trying to get all the crazy shots.

    ReplyDelete